Leadership group points 8-12 (Outer London)
Woodlands School is a diverse and inclusive school community. We welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development.
Could you be the
Forward thinking – Creative - Emotionally intelligent
Senior Leader we are looking for?
We are seeking an outstanding senior leader, passionate about securing the best possible outcomes for our pupils and who is willing to embrace and develop our mission of ‘Courageous and Confident Learning Community.’
You will be ambitious for the pupils but also for yourself.
- You will need a strong track record of working within the SEN sector and excellent leadership skills.
- You will need the drive and enthusiasm to help develop the school and build on its achievements and support the vision and ethos of the school.
- You will need experience of improving teaching and learning, curriculum development and effective use of pupils’ data to raise achievement.
What we will offer:
- 136 amazing children.
- Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team and governors committed to staff support.
- Career growth and development including induction and training that will be tailored to your needs, mentoring and coaching.
- Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload.
- An outstanding school that is innovative and continuously seeks opportunities to further improve and develop.
For more information about the post please telephone the office on 02083812188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Download application pack attached to this advert or email school office for the pack.
Closing date: 7.11.22 at 9am.
Woodlands School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Woodlands School, Bransgrove Road, Edgware, HA8 6JP