Would you like a new challenge in an outstanding friendly and supportive special school committed to team work?
‘Here I can truly say it is all about the team. Everyone is in tune.’ - Ofsted
Woodlands is a community special school for 135 pupils between the ages of 3-11 with Severe or Profound Learning Disabilities, Autistic Spectrum Disorders and Complex Needs. We are looking for teachers interested in developing their career or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post.
Previous experience of working in a special needs setting is not essential. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with children and is willing to support our vision of developing Courageous and Confident Learners.
What we will offer:
- Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
- Warm positive environment in which to work
- Career development: induction tailored to your needs, mentoring and coaching
- A school that is innovative and continuously seeks opportunities to further improve and develop
- Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team and governors committed to staff support
As an outstanding school Woodlands is a proactively inclusive community. The school benefits from modern purpose built teaching areas and excellent resources. We aim to employ and support professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development.
Download application pack attached to this advert or email school for the pack or download the application pack from our school website.
Commencement date: 1 Sept 21
Please call us to obtain more information and/or arrange a meeting/visit to the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and staff and all standard recruitment screening processes will apply to this post.
Woodlands School, Bransgrove Road, Edgware, HA8 6JP
Tel: 02083812188. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org