Would you like a new challenge in an outstanding friendly and supportive special school committed to team work?
‘Here I can truly say it is all about the team. Everyone is in tune’ Ofsted 2018
Woodlands is school for 135 students and pupils between the ages of 3-11 with a range of needs. We are looking for teachers interested in developing their career or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post.
Previous experience of working in a special needs setting is not essential. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with children and is willing to support our vision of developing Courageous and Confident Learners.
What we will offer:
- Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team and governors committed to staff support
- Career development: induction tailored to your needs, mentoring and coaching
- Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
- Warm positive environment in which to work
- A school that is innovative and continuously seeks opportunities to further improve and develop
As an outstanding school Woodlands is an open and inclusive school community. We welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development.
Download application pack attached to this advert, from the school website or email school for the pack once school reopens on 1.9.21.
Do not apply before 23.08.2021
17.09.2021 at school
If you need more information please ring school on 02083812188 from 1.9.21 onwards. Visits to the school will be welcome.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and staff and all standard recruitment screening processes will apply to this post.
Woodlands School, Bransgrove Road, Edgware, HA8 6JP
Tel: 02083812188. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org